The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The SSLMate website and SSLMate web application are partially conformant with WCAG 2.2 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We strive to make our website and web application accessible by default, and to work with standard browser and accessibility technology. There is no need to enable specific accessibility settings or use a "lite" mode.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SSLMate's website and web application. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers when using SSLMate:
- Email: email@example.com
- Using the contact form at https://sslmate.com/contact
- Phone: +1 415 936-7750
We strive to respond to feedback within 2 business days, and propose a solution with 10 business days.
- In the Cert Spotter pricing grid, certain tooltips can only be accessed by hovering over text, in violation of WCAG 1.4.13 and WCAG 2.1.1. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q3.
- After adding a domain to the Cert Spotter watch list, the page automatically refreshes while the domain is being scanned, and it is not possible to disable the refresh as required by WCAG 2.2.2. This typically lasts a few minutes before the page stops refreshing. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q2.
- The drop down box to select the Cert Spotter page automatically reloads the context in violation of WCAG 3.2.2. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q2.
- While all form controls have accessible labels, not all controls have accessible instructions in accordance with WCAG 3.3.2. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q3.
- Not all pages can be accessed in multiple ways in accordance with WCAG 2.4.5. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q2.
- Status messages cannot be programmatically determined in accordance with WCAG 4.1.3. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q4.
- Suggestions for correcting errors are not provided in accordance with WCAG 3.3.3. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q4.
- Page landmarks are not currently labeled in accordance with WCAG 1.3.1. We plan to fix this in 2024 Q3.